You seriously need a life.
You are a slag, which obviously means you are desperate and envy other people’s love for each other. Your jealousy turns you into a sex object making you throw yourself on to guys. Such a shame isn’t it? You probably would never find love. You should try being bisexual, but god. I really don’t think that would work for you either.
People who even consider you are people with no taste what-so-ever! They take advantage of you and now if anyone considers you- their reputations' been poisoned by you! What a Whore Bimbo!
Well… I can go on forever bitching about you. But hey look at the time I don’t have eternity. So let me conclude your life for you, and perhaps give you an advice? No, not an advice. Consider it as a direction or better, a demand! You keep your pathetic stories to yourself and your mouth shut for everyone's benefits and stop jumping in between other people’s friendship because that's just lame. Please, I almost feel sorry for you.
I hope you see this, I really do.
You are a slag, which obviously means you are desperate and envy other people’s love for each other. Your jealousy turns you into a sex object making you throw yourself on to guys. Such a shame isn’t it? You probably would never find love. You should try being bisexual, but god. I really don’t think that would work for you either.
People who even consider you are people with no taste what-so-ever! They take advantage of you and now if anyone considers you- their reputations' been poisoned by you! What a Whore Bimbo!
Well… I can go on forever bitching about you. But hey look at the time I don’t have eternity. So let me conclude your life for you, and perhaps give you an advice? No, not an advice. Consider it as a direction or better, a demand! You keep your pathetic stories to yourself and your mouth shut for everyone's benefits and stop jumping in between other people’s friendship because that's just lame. Please, I almost feel sorry for you.
I hope you see this, I really do.

Here, you might want some.

No comments:
Post a Comment