Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hm, I haven't really "blogged" at all, but I'm planning on starting to update it more often. Say, once every week? Or not. Yeah I don't think that'd happen. Hahah.
Yeah so I'm on my Easter break but I have extra classes every single day. in the MORNING. How sad can my life get? And by everyday I do mean during the weekends as well. But I guess I'll get some work done at that time. I'll just bear with it. Two months left anyways. I honestly can't wait to leave this "school".

I'm going back home with my bestfran on the 19th. For like 2 weeks. I've got everything planned and all, booked places and stuff. And my friends over there have planned a few things as well. Oh and I finally convinced my mom to let me take a break for 6 months! :) So I'm planning on travelling a lot. And visiting almost every family member overseas. And by family I do mean Thappu as well. :)

So yesterday after school I met Sam. Went to nando's for lunch. Angro mango. Teehee. Went to her place, gossiped, stalked, took pictures of Safir. He's sooo cute. :D And gossiped a bit more, tried to camwhore but failed miserably. Farisha and Sam dropped me off at McD. Went to meet some old friends.

I found out something about someone today. I didn't believe it at all. People talk all the time. I don't believe things without finding out if it really is true. So I came home and called that person. Turns out it's not. I don't even know how they found out. She hasn't told anyone anything about anything and it's been 2 years since "it happened". I'm glad I talked to her tho. She told me things and I told her things I haven't told anyone in 2 years. There's nothing to tell her anymore. She knows everything now so I feel so much better.

And the potty drama. So much worse. But I've chose not to care. And not to write about it here. People who have to know, know. So it doesn't matter.


2 MORE MONTHS

No comments:

Post a Comment