So yesterday, I found out so so sooo many things about someone.
Disappointment. People never fail to disappoint me, ever. And today things were back to normal. Like nothing ever happened. Like we didn't even have that conversation. I can't do that. I called, I yelled. I hung up. She called back, cried, asked me to forgive and forget. I don't forget. But I forgive. Because she needs me, more than anything right now. And she told me that she is going to be there for me no matter what. Even if I killed someone, she's going to yell at me, call me stupid. But she's still going to be there. People should learn from their mistakes. And people should forgive others for their mistakes. What's the point in life when everything is perfect? It doesn't have to be. It shouldn't be.
Well, I just said I can't be the same. I can't act like nothing ever happened. Like she is the person everyone thinks she is. Because it is all a lie. But I did tell her that I'll be here too. Even if it is 4am in the morning, I'll still be there. Just don't, don't do it again. Once is okay, but I think we're all old enough to learn from our mistakes.
Do it again, and we're done.

No comments:
Post a Comment