Wow.
I don't even know where to start. Well, my exams started exactly a week ago and I've done 4 papers so far. All of it was good, except for today. I thought it was pretty good, it was mostly common sense so yeah. But the JaeBeom said it was really difficult, so I was a bit confused. Oh well, easy for me. Tomorrow's chemistry. That's the only subject I am scared for. And guess what? I've been siting here besides the laptop the whole day. I only studied at night. For a while. Then ended up watching How I Met Your Mother with my mom. She didn't even ask me to go study. Weird. She said I've been studying too much these days. Weirder. Oh well ;D
Yesterday was Aisha's surprise party. Sam was the only one who yelled out "surprise" Loser. HAHAH, i kid. :) It was fun. Even though I only stayed for an hour. I had to come back for tuition. Bleh. But it was nice catching up with her after the longest time and seeing both Sam and Aisha together. We haven't hung out in so long. ><
Yeah so back to me being in front of the laptop. I've been talking to a friend the whole day. He's so nice and fun to talk to. And a good listener. I can tell him whatever I want and still talk to him normally. He doesn't judge. And he gives good advice. He's pretty much like a brother. I NEVER HAD. >_>
Ah, I almost forgot. I made up with my bestfriend since 3rd grade on Friday. It was very confusing and rather weird actually. But I'm glad we did. At least that's out of the picture. Friendships which are meant to be always find their way back to our lives. So I'm not going to try and talk to the people who're being immature and accusing me of doing things I had no idea I was doing. They apparently know about my life better than I do. Thanks. A lot.
I love Sanam Rahman (: She's always been there for me. No matter what. And like she said in her blog, even though we have our minor fights, but that's what keeps our relationship healthy. :) <3 <3 Oh and I want the pictures from yesterday pleasse. :) She's a good listener too. Hahah, and very weird. Even though I think my ability to make her purse walk is weird, she's weirder. I mean who has a purse that could walk? What the shizz :)
Ima go sleep now. Toodle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment