So, I never really check my formspring unless Sam asks me to check mine after raping it. And today she asked me to check hers for some reason so I went on mine and so a lot of ridiculous questions;;
you have a big nose. why?
2 hours ago
do you like earniey?
4 hours ago
coward.
6 hours ago
why the fuck do you have an h at the back of ur name? cant u just tel me?
yesterday
i dont get it? why do you manipulate people into liking u?
yesterday
uhhm why are you getting tensed rayah? did earniey own your ass in school or something? i dont remember, mustve been funny. did she tell you not to say these things? lol aw
Such a shame, isn't it? Hiding behind the computer screen saying whatever you want at whoever you want. You know, it's people like you that I laugh at everyday. People like you who won't go far in life. So please, don't even bother asking me things anymore cause I'm not going to answer them. If you're so tough why don't you just come and say things to my face instead of hiding behind all this. Or even click that little button that says "Include Your User Info" show everyone how tough you really are.
And jeez. Cant people have last names which start with the same letter?! Get over yourself. No one is copying anyone. Get your facts right before you start accusing people of stupid things.
My formspring questions will be answered by Sam for whoever who wants to get any replies from me. But please, I think you really should find something more interesting to do than hiding behind your little screen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment