Sunday, August 22, 2010

I realised that I even had a blog since Kina told me I should blog more often. But now I'm just so busy with everything that I don't have the time and energy to. It's been 2 months since I last saw her. Exactly TWO months. That's 62 days. Which is long. And there's about 4 more months till I see her again.

I went to a movie yesterday. With my bestfriend here, her boyfriend and my..friend. I still don't know what we are cause I don't really know if I want to make it a thing or not. Cause the thing is, he lives in KL. But I'm over here right now, and I'm not going to try long distance again. Not oven over my head body I will. So now we're just like talking and yeah. But I like him, i like him a lot. So it's hard. And everyone says I should try. And when I go back I can be with him. But he leaves in April to Australia, so that wouldn't really work either. I'm kinda hopeless right now, and I thought about it a lot yesterday, but then I realised that if I never gave it a shot then I'll always have that in mind. Like what would've happened if we tried. If we gave it a shot. So after a lot of time thinking and whining on the phone last night, i decided to have an open mind set. So wherever he's willing to take it, I'd be fine. We've been talking since April this year, so I guess it's been okay since we've tried long distance for two months.
Note to self: Ask him what we are.

Mm, I'm going to my bestfriends house to buka puasa today. I don't really say buka puasa but the only people who read this are from KL so whatevs. Yeah, so anyway I have to make something so i'm planing on making biscuit pudding. I love how chocolatey it is. I made a whole tray yesterday and I only have a little bit left now. And apparently people are coming over to buka puasa today.
Speaking of which, theres this girl who comes to break fast EVERY SINGLE DAY. and i don't particularly like her, and i don't really talk to her, so now my mom makes me do it. but it's kinda hard talking to someone you don't like and don't have similar interests to. Like she likes stuff like motorcycles and weird things. And she's very..sombong so it's VERY hard for me to talk to her. I like the fact that a lot of people invite me over to their houses for buka. I don't have to stay at home. And we go for a walk near the beach later. Like last night I bumped into SO MANY people I know, including Sophian who I keep forgetting to call and who's grown a lot taller since the last time I saw him. Yes, I should text him now just so he can't say that I never replied. I think it's been like a month since he texted. And apparently he called but I didn't want to call him then cause some other people were here and I didn't want to associate with them in ANYWAY.

It really sucks how people can't just keep stuff to themselves. Like I told my ex something I don't tell everyone. And he met a friend mine and told him about it and through him someone else found out and I finally found out that he even talked about it. I wanted to call him, and yell my guts out cause god knows how much he had twisted it. But then no, I didn't, cause i didn't want to talk to him, in anyway.

this is a rather long post so I'm going to stop now. I have to go help my mom remove some stain or something off her dress she hasn't even worn. Ugh i hate my maid here! messed up my very expensive pair of jeans the next DAY i came here and i had only worn it once. Meh.

Oh and Kina, I miss you. We're not tanning on the moon, we're just as bored as you are and I want to go back to KL to some normal people now. I've had enough of Maldives. I miss you and I love you! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment